Thursday, April 9, 2009

Week eleven--final project

I have accomplished a small amount of progress since my latest post. I have managed to scan the news articles and a couple of other things that I plan on using as transitions in the movie video I am planning on surprising my youngest son with. The scans have been saved on my jump-drive, which is the same place as my movie-maker video. I'm not sure, but to me having the scans and my already placed pictures on the same place is not going to work. I will ask for our expert guidance team CLIC for suggestions on how to best work with this.

A second thing I have noticed is that when one scans something, that does not necessarily mean it shows up having a straight line. Now, I have discovered there is a way to adjust these (some are only minimally off) so that is not a serious holdup. Anyway, to summarize what I feel about my project, things are coming along. It is turning out to be more work than originally anticipated, but after seeing the news scans, I still firmly believe that Tyler's eyes will light up when he views how much joy I got out of this small fraction of his life. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, beautiful! What a wonderful gift to Tyler!

    Looking forward to hearing/learning more.

    ReplyDelete