Thursday, April 16, 2009

week twelve-project

Well, I have managed only a small bit of progress where my project is concerned. I have downloaded Picasa on my work computer so I will have additional lab time to work on the last bit of maneuvers I have planned for my project, which consist of straightening out my scans, and placing these scans in the order between the pictures as I see they will offer the most sentimental meaning to Tyler. I think I will number the hard-copy of the articles so when I get ready to place them in that order between the pictures, it will be a much smoother process.

I still haven't tried to download my two songs. I think I will be much more comfortable working with someone on that part, from beginning to end. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds Great! Planning and Labeling are 3/4 of the battle when working with any kind of project really. I look forward to seeing this and how all you've decided to put it together!

    ReplyDelete